Put fun on cruise with the lithium-ion-powered electric skateboard made to zoom! The new RazorXÂ® Cruiser is a skateboard with an electrifying kick, putting the control of a 125-watt, geared motor in the palm of your hand and under your feet. This complete cruiser uses an innovative, geared, rear-wheeldrive motor and lithium-ion battery to deliver electrifying skate action at speeds up to 10 mph (16 km/h) for up to 40 minutes of continuous use. Hit your perfect cruising velocity with the variable-speed control on the wireless, digital, hand-held remote, then lean into the lithium-ion-powered, carve-and-turn action. The 29.7â€ (754 mm) long, 5-ply maple deck and custom, reverse kingpin trucks deliver a smooth, responsive ride, while perforated grip tape and ground-gripping urethane wheels keep you firmly in control of your board. Our new kick-start, geared, rear-wheel-drive motor technology is virtually maintenance free, meaning you won't have to worry about alignment issues, chain or belt.
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Deck: Length 29.7â€, 5-ply maple
- Wheels: 80 mm, 80a PU street
- Trucks: Custom, reverse kingpin trucks for increased turning and stability
- Motor: Kick-start, 125-watt, geared, rear-wheel-drive (no alignment, no chain or belt)
- Speed: Up to 10 mph