How to make a return
If for any reason the product you purchased is not suitable you may return it to us without any hassle once the following criteria is reached.
The following terms apply:
- Goods must be returned within 14 days of receipt.
- Goods must be returned in original packaging, in new condition with any labels still attached.
- Items which have been assembled cannot be returned.
- The original receipt and a note of reason for return must be returned with the goods.
- Orders which qualified for free shipping will have the shipping cost deducted from any refunds.
- Goods listed in our Special Offers or Clearance sections are non-refundable, but may be exchanged.
- Returns must be approved by Tinney’s Toys prior to returning.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Media or Software cannot be returned once open
Republic of Ireland/Northern Ireland Returns
Our new online returns option with DPD makes it easier to return your parcel in 8 simple steps. Please note all returns from the Republic of Ireland/Northern Ireland are charged at €5.85.
- Go online to https://dpd.ie/Returns#/
- Continue as guest
- Select ‘Tinneys Toys’ from the drop down list
- Enter your reference number (this is your order number) and reason for return
- Select your parcel size
- Print off the label and attach it to the outside of your repackaged parcel
- Drop off your parcel at one of the DPD pickup points located across Ireland. To find your nearest pickup point, visit https://dpd.ie/Pickup
- You will receive a pay zone receipt as proof of your return. This will include a tracking number to allow you to track the status of your return. The refund will be processed back to your original payment method once your package has arrived back to us and checked.
For returns outside of Ireland / Northern Ireland customers will have to arrange an alternative shipping method.